Unto the Knowne World does Baroness Rynea Von Ingen send greetings. With Pennsic quickly approaching and our schedules filling up, I am putting out a request for assistance at inspection point. We are in need of MOL’s , mollets and anyone willing to help sign fighters in as there is plenty to be done.
Inspection Point’s schedule is as follows:
- Tuesday July 28th 9am – 4pm
- Wednesday July 29th 9am -4pm
- Thursday July 30th 9am – 4pm
- Friday July 31st 9am – 4pm
- Saturday August 1st 8am – 4pm
- Sunday August 2nd 9am – 4pm
- Monday August 3rd 8am – 4pm
- Tuesday August 4th 9am – 4pm
- Wednesday August 5th CLOSED
- Thursday August 6th 9am – 4pm
- Friday August 7th 9am -10 am
Inspections point will be CLOSED during all Battles.
Our busiest days are Friday July 31 through Monday August 3rd. If you can spare even as much as a hour it would be most helpful and much appreciated. Please email me your name, contact information as well as the days and hours that you are available to . Did I mention that it is a great way to meet people and fun?
Fighters, just a reminder that if you are going to be at Pennsic during peace week, please come and get inspected before Friday to avoid lines and the MAD MONDAY RUSH. You will as always need your authorization card, photo ID and your Medallion.
Looking forward to a Great Pennsic and see you all there!
Baroness Rynea von Ingen
KMOL of AEthelmearc