Greetings unto the Kingdom of the Middle from your Prince and Princess.
As the Summer slowly grinds toward Fall, Our thoughts turn to securing the royal lineage. To that end, here follows the requirements for Our Crown Tournament.
- Each combatant OR consort must present an A&S project to be displayed during the tournament. Documentation is not required, but is encouraged.
- Every attempt should be made to cover or otherwise disguise visible plastic elements of your kit.
- Combatants will be divided evenly into pools. The final 16 will be determined by those advancing from the pools.
- The final 16 will be standard double-elimination style.
- Finals will be best of three. Weapon styles need not match, but you may not repeat a style in the finals.
- In short: bring your best three styles to the finals. You will only be allowed to fight each style once.
o Round 1: senior fighter choses first, junior fighter answers
o Round 2: Junior fighter choses first, senior fighter answers
o Round 3 (if needed): senior fighter choses first, junior fighter answers
All weapon forms and techniques legal within the Society are allowed, with the following restrictions:
o Pole arms are limited to 6’. Back-up weapons are allowed.
o Shields may not be longer than 32” at their widest dimension
Any person who wishes to enter the Crown Tournament must be a paid member, a resident of the Kingdom and, if a combatant, authorized in heavy combat.
Any person who wishes to enter the Crown Tournament should contact Their Highnesses directly by email at