Greetings unto the people of the Middle Kingdom from His Majesty Nikolai!
Here follows the entrants for Our Crown Tournament. One could look at this list and think “why so few?” We, however, are heartened that so many looked into their hearts and asked if they could truly shoulder the burden Our Heirs must face. For those who rule after our passing will oversee the SCA 50th Year Celebration and the Pennsic War, not to mention dozens of other events. These few, these happy few, have risen to the challenge and We salute them.
In order of highest precedence of either combatant or consort, the list is as follows:
- Duke Palymar of the Two Baronies fighting for the honor of the Capt. Magrat Catte
- Duke Dag Thorgrimsson fighting for the honor of Duchess AnneMarie de Garmeaulx
- Duke Edmund of Hertford fighting for the honor of Duchess Kateryn Bronwen of Gloucester
- Count Cameron Laurent Smith fighting for the honor of Countess Amalie of Beckenham
- Syr Kjartan Eikbrandsson fighting for the honor of Viscountness Ísgerðr Gulkárr
- Sir Ixtilichiltl fighting for Maestra Margherita Alessia
- Syr Silverthorn fighting for the honor of Mistress Chai’usun
- Baron Edward Brackenburye fighting for the honor of Mistress Milesent Vibert
- Sgt. Ajax Dracofuror fighting for the honor of Mesterno Tyzes “Zsof” Sofia
- Sir A’kos of Roaring Wastes fighting for the honor of Lady Bella Roisin O’Coilleain
- Sgt. Gilebert le Braceeur De Dijon fighting for the honor of Mistress Helena Sibylla
- Sir Wigthegn the Younger fighting for the honor of Lady Neassa O’Cathasaigh
- Capt. Dyderich Wolfhart fighting for the honor of Her Ladyship Odette d’Amboise
- Capt. Ulrich fighting for the honor of Lady Broinninn ingen Magnusa
Rejoice, MidRealm. Your Heirs are listed among this noble company! We are excited to see who wins the day.
In service to the MidRealm and her people,
Tsar Nikolai & Tsarina Serena