Rendezvous at the Bridge XXVI
October 23-25, 2015
Lincoln State Park, Lincoln City, Indiana
The Shire of Riviere Constelle invites you to celebrate the Battle of Stamford Bridge.
- Armored Combat: Friday torchlight tourney starting at about 9 PM (weather permitting); Saturday: William Marshal Style prize tourney and melees
- Fencing: Authorizations and prize tourney.
- Classes: The Battle of Bannockburn, Beginning Brewing and Wine Tasting, Glass Ornament Blowing, Painting Fabric Folds, Hands-on Knitting, The Bayeux Tapestry and the Battle of Hastings, An Overview of 16th Century Handknitting, Needle Felting, Period Bead Research & Beaded Flowers.
- Populace-vote A&S contests for adults and youth.
- Bead Rescue
- Thrown Weapons
- Merchants are welcome and there is no fee!
- Silent Auction to raise money for our indoor winter fighting site
- Barter Town
- Other Activities: Harald Hardraada Piñata for children, Dancing and Campfire/Bardic Circle!
- Hot English Breakfast, Lunch and Feast are available and very affordable.
- Cabins on-site are available, but filling fast! Camping is available in the campground, but not in the SCA area.