Soon it will be December, and you all know what that means! IT’S DOOMSDAY TIME! YEA!
As I write this missive, I have not yet received the starting numbers for 2015. They should be arriving shortly. Once they arrive I will have them sent to your Regionals and they will be sending them on to you. In the meantime, I suggest that, if you are doing the sequential report, to combine your Q1, Q2, and Q3 reports into your Doomsday report. This way you’ll only need to add Q4 to it. Those of you doing the cumulative (YTD) report, you are already ¾ of the way done.
This year for the Doomsday report, I want everyone to send an electronic copy to your regional exchequer for approval. Once approved, you can send the following:
- Two (2) SIGNED copies of the report
- Two (2) copies of the December bank statement(s)
- Two (2) copies of your event reports
- Two (2) copies of your group’s inventory (items owned by the group, but not in depreciation)
- Keep one (1) copy of the above for the regional records.
Once you have ALL of group reports for your region, you will package them all up and send the reports to the Doomsday Deputy (address information is available on the midrealm.org website).
Pentamere and Midlands, you’ll have the subsidiary workbook and you can fill out the workbook as the reports come in. When complete, send the workbook and reports to the Doomsday Deputy.
A few more items:
- Cantons (yes, you all know who you are)—Effective immediately you will need to provide copies of your quarterly reports to the following individuals (in addition to your seneschal): The Baron/Baroness and the Baronial exchequer (these are for their records). So since Q3 just completed, get these sent out ASAP.
- Warrants—We’re in the final push to get these all completed for the year. All of the groups that I do not have a current warrant for (i.e., those expiring in 2017) expect an email from me. I want to get the last of these signed by 12th Night, so I need them by Dec 15. The email will include the forms and the information I need to complete the warrant.
- RUM – I hope that I saw a whole bunch of you there for my class. It was fun having you all there.