Kingdom Seneschal Applications due by September 26, 2016 to .
Please submit SCA and Modern professional qualifications as well as contact information for three references who would speak to your qualifications. The successful candidate will be announced by February 1, 2016 if not before, then will be installed into office at Spring Coronation 2017. The candidate will be expected to serve from May 2017 to May 2019 and could potentially extend their term up to May 2020.
Administer the Kingdom.
- Support the Crown of the Middle Kingdom.
- Actively Participate in Curia Regis and support other members of Curia in their duties.
- Produce Minutes of Curia Meetings.
- Review and interpret Kingdom Law and supporting policies and procedures, updating as necessary in concert with other members of Curia.
- Must attend Coronations and Crown Tournaments to witness the tournament and the ascension of the Heirs to the Throne.
- Support group cohesion and advancement throughout the kingdom.
- Signatory on Kingdom Accounts and part of Financial Committee
- Review and sign account reconciliations
- Review and approve requests for Background Checks
- Investigate and work to resolve complaints, up to and including issues requiring the involvement of modern legal authorities.
- Work with Society Seneschal to support Society governance.
Serve on the Pennsic Seneschals Group with the Pennsic Mayor, and Kingdom Seneschals of AEthelmearc and the East for the duration of the term. Must attend Pennsic (preferably the entire War) and should attend Pennsic Staff Meeting at Aethelmearc War Practice. In years where the Midrealm is host kingdom, be seneschal in charge (24X7 availability) as the Legal Representative of the SCA at Pennsic.
Other duties as may occur.