High energy, well organized, creative individual sought to be the Midlands Regional Seneschal, administering and supporting more than 10 individual groups. Experience working with group dynamics and interpersonal relationships is very helpful. Applications due by November 30, 2016.
Take on duties as of Festival of Maidens.
Serves two years. Previous officer experience required. Experience as a local seneschal preferred.
Administer the Region
- Support the Crown of the Middle Kingdom
- Report to the Kingdom Seneschal
- Act as first line of support for Midlands chapters and populace as well as other regional officers
- Support group cohesion and advancement throughout the region
- Confidentially investigate and report upon complaints at the request of the Kingdom Seneschal
- Make award recommendations for deserving individuals.
- Travel throughout region supporting all parts of the region in their endeavors.
- Train successor